Note to Self: Have noticed that keeping the photos until the end of the month provides a messy way to remember what happened when! Next month will be more organised – this month might be a bit off!!!
- Featured Image – Messing around at Captains Bar on New Years Eve, overlooking the Bund.
- Happy New Year poster up near my house!
- The view out to my courtyard in the morning 🙂
- ‘Fashion shoot’ being taken in the sunny Former French Concession.
- Traveled 6 hours out of Xiamen to see the ‘Tulou’ Earth Houses; breathtaking.
- Me, Dai Liang and Wokky after doing the Xiamen Half Marathon.
- Dog hitching a ride on Xiamen’s ‘Piano Island’. I asked the guy if I could try carrying the load, he laughed and let me. Instead of me lifting it, it lifted me! Amazing guy. It’s as hard as it looks, really.
- Mac’s new architecture glasses means this is the last time we will be seen together. I’m just not cool enough anymore.